In partnership with the Ohio Beef Council we are bringing you
$5 burgers from Cincinnati’s most delicious restaurants
July 15-21, 2019
From gourmet blends to off-menu specialties and even beer pairings – we will pay tribute to America’s sweetheart – the Hamburger! Each restaurateur and Chef will prepare their unique take on the burger.
The idea is to get people to embrace the food, culture and Cincinnati-love while getting them out to eat, drink, and try new places! We will even be printing Burger Passports for participants to get stamped at participating locations throughout the week! Collect at least 4 stamps and be eligible for a very special grand prize drawing featuring a Grill and Ultimate Grill Out!
Burger Week will draw hardcore burger fanatics and people that can appreciate a good hearty meal.
brought to you by
Childhood Food Solutions
Most children are guaranteed food during the school year, but what happens when they're not in school? For over 50,000 Cincinnati kids, summer break is dreaded due to the lack of access to food.
Childhood Food Solutions works to subsidize food during their school breaks, specifically focusing on summer months when children are the hungriest.
Please visitLego Technic 42039 race car to learn more and how to help.
2019 Cincinnati Burger Week Passport Coming Soon!
- 25mm napoleonic prussian - landwher 42 figures - inf (31545)
- Trumpeter 03205 1 32 F A-18F Super Hornet
- Soft Toy Musical Dancing Scottish Bagpipes Player With Kilt Souvenir Gift 12Inch
- Tamiya NDF-01 Slipper Clutch 53855
- Crystal Puzzle - Large Crystal Puzzle - Horse
- Inflight200 1 200 Oman Air 787-800 A40-SO
- 1 72 DRAGON ARMOR - 2 GERMAN TANKS - JAGDPANTHER (60005) & JAGD-TIGER (60013)
- Max Factory Figma Archetype Next Male Action Figure
- 3A Ashley Wood threea 1 12 AP Whisper Ghost POPBOT GID BNIB
- LEGO Ninjago Movie 70611 Water Strider BNIB
- Transformers Classics Universe TANKOR Mosc New Hasbro Chug Figure
- GI Joe Real American Hero 1987 Cobra Wolf Action Figure vehicle complete with
- Boy puppet denis 26 Ventriloquist,Educational.Moving mouth and arm rod
- Marvel Fan Girl Madame Alexander Collection IRON MAN Toys R Us NIP
- Mach 2 1 72 Dornier Do26
- Novarossi Mephisto 21 H Off Road
- HAKRC F4 Flight Controller OSD 4in1 20A BLheli_S ESC 200mW VTX for RC Drone NI
- McLaren MP4 12C (2011) Diecast Model Car 76006
- Herpa Wings 1 400 Etihad Airbus A340-600 A6-EHJ F1 Formula 1 (562126) Die-Cast
- Bruder Off-Road Vehicle with Driver Jeep Cross-country 1 16 Toy Vehicle 02541
- K'NEX Zoo Friends Building Set Preschooler's Natural Curiosity And Creativity
1. THEY COULD RUN OUT
We expect that the restaurants will be extremely busy. So, if a place runs out toward the end of a shift, handle it like an adult, go back the next day, earlier, order your burger and thank them for working hard. Please be nice to our restaurants.
2. THERE'LL LIKELY BE WAITS
People have been taking about Burger Week 2018 for months. Don't be surprised if restaurants have waits. In fact, be surprised if they don't.
3. TIP LIKE A PRO
$5 brings out the cheap in all of us, but really, you're likely getting a $10+ burger, so please tip at least 20%. The people who are serving you are working harder during Burger Week than an average week. A kind word will also be welcome - these people are our friends and neighbors.
4. YOU SHOULD BUY A DRINK AND/OR OTHER FOOD
Purchase of sides and extras are not a requirement, but we think it says a lot to those working hard to bring you extraordinary experience. Grab some fries, a Braxton, a Jack Daniels cocktail and say thanks!
5. CHECK SOCIAL MEDIA
Restaurants will be encouraged to post their waits and remaining burgers for the day on their social platforms. Also don't forget to share and tag your photos with #CincyBurgerWeek.
Just a final note that many restaurants are dine-in only. Make sure to double check the Official Burger Week Passport to confirm which locations offer carry-out and which locations are dine-in only.
Thank you for participating in Cincinnati Burger Week. Your involvement supports many local businesses and is the reason why these amazing restaurants create master burgers year after year. Also a huge thanks to our sponsors; Ohio Beef Council, Braxton Brewing Co., Jack Daniels, Tide Dry Cleaners, Sysco, and our non-profit; Childhood Food Solutions.