In partnership with the Ohio Beef Council we are bringing you
$5 burgers from Cincinnati’s most delicious restaurants
July 15-21, 2019
From gourmet blends to off-menu specialties and even beer pairings – we will pay tribute to America’s sweetheart – the Hamburger! Each restaurateur and Chef will prepare their unique take on the burger.
The idea is to get people to embrace the food, culture and Cincinnati-love while getting them out to eat, drink, and try new places! We will even be printing Burger Passports for participants to get stamped at participating locations throughout the week! Collect at least 4 stamps and be eligible for a very special grand prize drawing featuring a Grill and Ultimate Grill Out!
Burger Week will draw hardcore burger fanatics and people that can appreciate a good hearty meal.
brought to you by
Childhood Food Solutions
Most children are guaranteed food during the school year, but what happens when they're not in school? For over 50,000 Cincinnati kids, summer break is dreaded due to the lack of access to food.
Childhood Food Solutions works to subsidize food during their school breaks, specifically focusing on summer months when children are the hungriest.
Please visitLEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES SPIDER-HELICOPTER RESCUE 76016 to learn more and how to help.
2019 Cincinnati Burger Week Passport Coming Soon!
- Warhammer Lizardmen Stegadon with Skinks 1990s OOP Painted Metal G157
- 1 72 SAVOIA MARCHETTI SM-82 MARSUPIALE by ITALERI
- Scalextric c3211 FORD GT40
- FE2C Durable 120 Degree Headless Mode Helicopter Rolling Aircraft 4CH
- Sensory equipment - Bubble tube, large colour switch, fibre optics, mirrors
- 1983‐85 Takara TRANSFORMERS car volkswagen microman hasbro mini
- FOOTLOOSE GI Joe Convention 2018 Exclusive Boxed Set Loose Mint Complete
- Crazy Toys DC Suicide Squad Harley Quinn 1 6 Scale Statue 26cm Action Figure Toy
- ALPINE A460 WINNER LE MANS 2016 SPARK 1 43
- VANGUARD PRECISION DIE-CAST MGA OPEN TOP AND FORD ZEPHYR SCALE 1 43 PD2002
- Ty FUZZ Beanie Babies WITH ERRORS
- Ore No Imouto Ga Konnani Kawaii Wake Ga Nai - Kirino Kousaka Statue Clayz
- Body Wars Hearty Heart Power Pump New in Box TOYMAX
- Marvel Infinite Series Hulk AF MIS 18
- RARE VINTAGE CRAGSTAN BABY TODDLER IN WALKER WIND UP TOY JAPAN WORKS
- Triumph Stag Mk1 1 43rd scale white metal kit by K & R Replicas
- 4 wheel hydraulic brake with servo for HPI RV BAJA 5B 5T 5SC
- M14 Racing Receiver Unit MRX-06 inc Steering Servo ESC CA14194
- Initial D - 1 18 Project D Final Version AE86 by AUTOart
1. THEY COULD RUN OUT
We expect that the restaurants will be extremely busy. So, if a place runs out toward the end of a shift, handle it like an adult, go back the next day, earlier, order your burger and thank them for working hard. Please be nice to our restaurants.
2. THERE'LL LIKELY BE WAITS
People have been taking about Burger Week 2018 for months. Don't be surprised if restaurants have waits. In fact, be surprised if they don't.
3. TIP LIKE A PRO
$5 brings out the cheap in all of us, but really, you're likely getting a $10+ burger, so please tip at least 20%. The people who are serving you are working harder during Burger Week than an average week. A kind word will also be welcome - these people are our friends and neighbors.
4. YOU SHOULD BUY A DRINK AND/OR OTHER FOOD
Purchase of sides and extras are not a requirement, but we think it says a lot to those working hard to bring you extraordinary experience. Grab some fries, a Braxton, a Jack Daniels cocktail and say thanks!
5. CHECK SOCIAL MEDIA
Restaurants will be encouraged to post their waits and remaining burgers for the day on their social platforms. Also don't forget to share and tag your photos with #CincyBurgerWeek.
Just a final note that many restaurants are dine-in only. Make sure to double check the Official Burger Week Passport to confirm which locations offer carry-out and which locations are dine-in only.
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
Thank you for participating in Cincinnati Burger Week. Your involvement supports many local businesses and is the reason why these amazing restaurants create master burgers year after year. Also a huge thanks to our sponsors; Ohio Beef Council, Braxton Brewing Co., Jack Daniels, Tide Dry Cleaners, Sysco, and our non-profit; Childhood Food Solutions.